CUBA Studio Changelog
- When selecting Git as a VCS in project properties a new repo is initialized if it doesn't exist yet.
- Not all files are added into Git after extending main window.
- Database update fails on HSQL after adding a mandatory attribute to an entity.
- It is impossible to add an assosiation field for a non-persistent entity.
- Error after changing controller from custom to abstract.
- Incorrect validation of @OrderBy content in complex cases.
- Studio on Windows doesn't start if JAVA_HOME is not set
- When adding charts base project,
charts-web-screens.xml is not added to the project configuration.
- Incorrect notification "Tomcat was not stopped" appears after changing the project properties.
- Windows installer.
- Check for Java reserved words in Enum name.
- Minor bug fixes.
Platform release 5.6 support.
Automatic migration of existing projects changes the platform XSD in all XML files.
- The new BPM base project can be used in application projects based on the platform release 5.6+.
- Full-text search configuration editor is available if the project uses FTS. See Other in
the navigator panel.
- Tomcat ports can be changed on the Advanced tab of the project properties page.
- JAVA_HOME environment variable is not required for working with projects in Studio. You can select
a path to JDK in the Java home field in the server window, and it will be used as JAVA_HOME
for project building and Tomcat running.
studio.bat starts the Studio server without a console window.
debugWidgetSet Gradle task is added to the project if it has own widgetset and is based on the
platform release 5.6+.
- Improved name abbreviation on Oracle database to prevent name collisions.
Over 20 other bug fixes, enhancements and usability improvements.