CUBA Studio Changelog
- Fixed layout in Chrome v.43+
- The database name can now be followed by JDBC parameters separated from the name with
Bug fixes, including:
- Studio sometimes removes entities from the list after creating an entity listener.
- NumberFormatException when pressing a button if the browser zoom is used.
- Inability to use DateTime and Time attributes in a not persistent entity.
- Incorrect placement of the
ext:index attribute in an extending screen.
Bug fixes, including:
- Studio removes a view after editing it in IDE.
- Screen layout designer does not preserve manually added
- StackOverflowError when a user tries to edit a view that extends another view with the same name from a base project.
- Exception on adding a new attribute to an existing screen.
- Error in HSQLDB when updating the database for changing an attribute that references the same table.
- Fixed migration to platform release 5.4: required dependency on
fts-gui is now automatically added
build.gradle if the project is based on FTS.
- Fixed error on entity parsing when static import of
FetchType value is used.
TimeField component was added to the components palette.
editable property can now be set for a table column in the Screen Layout Designer.
Platform release 5.4 support.
Automatic migration of existing projects is provided; the following will be done by the migration procedure:
- Change XMLNS version in the
persistence.xml to 2.0.
- Optionally change the platform XSD version to 5.4 in all XML files.
- Full support for entity listeners. See Entity listeners tab in the navigator panel.
- A new toolbar with most frequently used actions.
- Hot deploy now works for
means that you don't need to restart the application server if you changed a view or created a screen
and registered it in the main menu.
- Ctrl-Shift-PageUp/PageDn shortcuts switch tabs in pages.
- Ctrl-Shift-/ shortcut toggles panel-free mode if a page is open. This mode is convenient if you
use a low-resolution display.
- Project search (Alt-/) now includes New commands: New entity,
New screen, etc., as well as the ability to open Project properties and
Generate DB scripts.
- Servlet API dependency is now automatically added to a newly created web-toolkit module
to simplify GWT debugging.
com.haulmont.cuba.core message pack is automatically added to the
application property for a newly created portal module.
- Halo theme is selected by default for new projects based on platform 5.3+.
- Studio UI now supports Internet Explorer 9+.
- Entity designer
- Many-To-Many association is now owned by the both sides by default. Therefore both related entities
can save changes in the association, and standard screens for both entities have Add
and Remove buttons for the table containing the list of referenced objects.
- Full support for transient attributes in persistent entities.
- The corresponding column is dropped and re-created when type of a reference attribute is changed (i.e.
it starts to reference another entity). This helps to avoid database update errors when the column is
- Localization keys are now changed when an entity is renamed.
- Screen designer
RelatedEntities components were added to the
editable attribute can be set in the
FieldGroup fields editor.
- Various fixes concerning screens inheritance.
Over 50 other bug fixes, enhancements and usability improvements.