CUBA Studio Changelog
Platform 5.3 release support.
Automatic migration of existing projects is provided, the following will be done by the migration procedure:
reports-web:web@zip dependency from
build.gradle if reports base project is used
- Optionally change the platform XSD version to 5.3 in all XML files.
- Screen and entity message packs can now be edited directly in Studio.
- Better support for multiple artifact repositories: Studio now remembers the repository URL and credentials and allows to switch between them. Currently selected repository URL value is copied to
build.gradle when project is opened.
- Project namespace is now stored in
metadata.xml file and is not requested every time on project import.
- Project copyright text and Java class comments can be defined by pressing Java headers button in the Project properties editor. See context help for details.
- Alt-/ shortcut invokes the search dialog which provides quick navigation to all project items and Gradle tasks execution.
- Links from context help to documentation go to pages in the language selected in Studio server window.
- Entity designer
String primary keys support.
- Ability to map entities to existing tables. If table name has no
NS_ prefix (where NS is the project namespace) Studio does not generate create/update scripts for the table, but allows to use it for an entity.
- Full support for transient entities: see Entity type list in New entity window.
- Support for transient attributes in persistent entities: see Transient checkbox in Create attribute window.
- Reworked Instance name editor allows to create name patterns with the same attribute used multiple times.
- New Unique constraints editor allows to define complex unique indexes.
- View definitions used only in particular module (e.g. web) can be stored in views.xml file of this module.
- Screen designer
- Standard autogenerated editor wraps
ScrollBox if number of fields exceeds 10.
- Editors for
Filter component elements:
- Layout editor always shows dotted lines surrounding containers and their slots.
Over 150 other bug fixes, enhancements and usability improvements.