CUBA Platform Changelog
GroupTable, select all nested rows when clicking on a group row.
- Disable "Add To Set" functionality if
FoldersPane is disabled
- More convenient advanced filter properties saving.
- [FTS] Added asynchronous reindexing.
Bug fixes, including:
- Firefox 43 renders popup notifications slowly.
deploy task does not work on Gradle 2.8 and 2.9.
- "Default" checkbox does not work in the filter editor.
- Filter displays rows number component for
TreeTable after switching to FTS mode.
- Duplicate values are possible in
UniqueNumbers API on MS SQL.
- Slow editor screen commit if a deep composition with many entities is used.
- The mask for a
valueMode="masked" is not saved.
- Disabled mode of visual components is sometimes incorrect if set programmatically.
- Data Recovery fails if entity has CASCADE ondelete policy registered on mapped superclass.
FileUploadField does not work in ReportEditor.
- Unable to upload/download files without extensions.
- Too short server names fields in Scheduled Tasks.
TasksWatchDog does not remove finished background tasks from watching.
- Over 80 other bug fixes and improvements.
- Support for Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed temporary freezing before showing a notification in Firefox 41.
- A number of bug fixes for Internet Explorer 9 and 10.
- Dynamic attributes can now be used in a filter for any entity.
- The component does not show the implicit AND group on top level.
enabled=false, the Add condition link and disabled actions in the settings menu are not shown.
- Fixed bug which prevented a filter from being applied if the component had no ID.
- Fixed setting gradient colors for heatmap layers.
- Support for circle overlays.
- Fixed bug in
SearchPickerField when selecting an option from the drop-down list by Enter.
- A number of bug fixes in the
- Fixed exception in the Reports browser when sorting by the Group column.
- Fixed handling of the
ext:index screen XML attribute for inherited elements.
- Added method
expandUpTo() to the
- A user now cannot accidentally hide all columns in a table.
- Default scrollbars are shown by default. Use the
$cuba-scrollbars-style-enabled variable in
halo-defaults.scss to show styled scrollbars in Chrome.
@between JPQL macro can now contain arithmetic expressions, e.g:
@between(u.createTs, now - ? + 1, now, day)
- Improved collection datasource parameters handling:
- Support for value path in
select c from ref$Car c where c.model.name = :custom$model.name
- For a
ds parameter with null value, a dependent datasource query is executed if the parameter
contains a value path, e.g.
- Over 70 other bug fixes and improvements.
This is the first public release of platform version 5.6. All significant changes from version 5.5 are listed
- Potentially breaking changes:
parse() method of
LongDatatype now throws
ParseException on overfow and if a fractional part is present in the input string.
- Database creation scripts for PostgreSQL now use
create extension directive which
requires PostgreSQL 9.1. Ensure that you use PostgreSQL version 9.1 or above.
- The new BPM (Business Process Management) base project is available. See
- When restoring soft deleted entities, the whole graph of entities deleted by cascade relations is restored.
For example, if you have deleted a Role with Permissions, after restoring the Role the Permissions will
also be restored automatically.
- Improved usability of the Administration > Data Recovery screen.
- Table component:
- Added API for improving
Table.PlainTextCell can be used instead of
Label component to display text
in generated columns.
setClickListener() method can save you from adding generated columns when you need
to draw something in cells and receive notifications when a user clicks inside these cells.
application properties enable fine-tuning of
Table performance in the web client.
- The value of the column's
description attribute is diplayed
in a popup when hovering over the column caption.
StyleProviders can be added to a
- GroupTable component:
- Groups can be expanded from keyboard (with Right and Left arrows).
- Number of items in groups can be hidden with the
- Filter component:
- The maximum number of fetched rows is now selected from the drop-down list with
the predefined set of values: 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 5000. If you want to return the old text field to allow
a user to input arbitrary values, add
textMaxResults="true" attribute to the filter XML or
setTextMaxResults() component method.
collapsed XML attributes.
setMaxResults() which is useful when the Show rows field is hidden.
does not react on keyboard shortcuts containing Enter or Space plus modifiers.
setLookupScreenDialogParams() method for
visible attribute to
tab XML element.
primary parameter can be provided when creating a
to give it a special style and focus.
- Improved popup menu usability - now it can be used from keyboard only with Tab and arrows keys.
- A tooltip with keyboard shortcut is shown for a button if the description is not set.
- The Logout button has been added to the error dialog in the web client.
- Some UI elements related to dynamic attributes have been refactored, in particular
has been removed.
- Support for dynamic attributes of entity and enumeration type in
which allows you to use a fully qualified enum constant name instead of its database identifier in queries.
- Ability to download attachments of previously sent emails - see the Download attachments button in the
Administration > Email History screen.
- Added the
Gradle task. It simplifies debugging browser-side code.
ext.tomcatDebugPort can be used to install Tomcat with non-standard ports.
- The default pattern for user full name has been changed to firstName lastName (see the
FileBrowser is now implements
Window.Lookup interface so the file descriptor browser
can be used as a lookup screen.
- The new
ext:index XML attribute helps changing the order existing elements in an extended screen.
- Standard action
icon names are now in the main message pack and can be overridden in the application project.
- Empty captions for actions and buttons can be set by defining
caption="" XML attribute. Previously
this resulted in setting standard captions.
- Fixed error in 3rd level composition editor when editing just created entity.
- The Excel export mechanism now takes into account column data types.
- Better support for Microsoft JDBC driver.
- [Report Generator] The new Chart output type is available if your project also uses Charts and Maps
- [Report Generator] Support for XLSM files (XLSX with macros).
- Over 100 other bug fixes and improvements.
Upgrading projects from 5.5 to 5.6
- For automatic upgrade using Studio see this
For manual upgrade, remove version number from CUBA XSD in all
*.xml files by searching
http://schemas.haulmont.com/cuba/5.5/ string and replacing it with
- Run update database scripts either in Studio by executing Run > Update database, or in command
line by executing
updateDb Gradle task.